3D Mitre Angle Measuring Gauge
Do you wish you could do trim jobs without suffering angle-induced obstructions?
Accurate marking & measurement is a crucial part of doing a successful woodworking project, which is why finding the right tool for the job is just as important. So before you make another unsightly cutting mistake, now is the best time to give this 3D Mitre Angle Measuring Gauge a second look!
It conveniently takes error-prone calculations out of the process when you need angled miter cuts for trim moldings, furniture work, & other woodworking projects where you want corners to have a more professional finish. Some of its outstanding features include ease of use, durability, accuracy, & allows you to read measurements quickly. It helps achieve a precise cut or alignment for a wide range of home improvement, furniture, or construction projects.
- ACCURATE ANGLE MEASUREMENTS: This is all that you need for layout & measurement along the edge of a board or other workpiece with immense precision
- WORK WITH EFFICIENCY & COMFORT: It has clear numbers & a scale so you can place your sharp pencil point or scribe exactly on the target with zero uncertainty & no eye strain
- SIMPLIFIES THREE-DIMENSIONAL MARKINGS: Specially designed with the perfect angle to hold it snugly in place while the two-scale surfaces let you mark & measure on the top, edge, & corners simultaneously
- FAST & EASY TO USE: This tool makes it easier to remove dimensions & transfer them to workpieces, which allows you to start & complete a lot more projects than you might have ever imagined
- MEASURE SCALES/DRILL SIZE WITH EASE: Features centimeter, angle scale for free angles from 0-90° & two different limit stops for 45° & 90° angles; it even comes with an integrated drill gauge to determine drill diameters
- A MUST-HAVE ITEM IN EVERY TOOLBOX: Saves a lot of time & frustration when measuring tricky custom angles with no more do over & wasted materials
- WIDE APPLICATION: Suitable to use in marking gauge for parallel lines and for three-dimensional workpieces like beams, squared timber, pipes, and more
- VERSATILE: The tool can also be used for creating layouts in tiling, bricking, paving stones, lumbering, laminating, etc.
- BUILT TO LAST: Made of strong and durable material, which makes it ideal for complicated working environment & can withstand years of work
- Material: ABS
- Size: 150 x 275 x 66 (cm)
- Color: Dark Green
- Net Weight: 80g
- 1 x Mitre Angle Measuring Gauge